By registering with Accidental Games you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which together with our
Accidental Games' relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Accidental Games' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of this website (http://www.accidentalgames.com). The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information
and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure
that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and code.
Reproduction is prohibited without the express permission of Accidental Games.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your amusement, information or pleasure.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we hold no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- For posting, sharing or otherwise distributing content or links to content on our website that we consider inappropriate, Accidental Games reserve the right to ban a user
permanently or for any temporary period of time we deem appropriate,without warning and without giving reason including but not limited to spamming, trolling and flaming.
Accidental Games reserve the right to change this terms and conditions notice at any time without warning by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 16th January 2012.